Pure Steam: steampunk for Pathfinder~
The Pure Steam campaign setting is set in the age of steam, and is fully compatible with the Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game. This isn’t your grandma’s steampunk. Hillbillies and Yankees scatter the landscape, which is more Appalachian than Victorian. The old, tired mountains rich in coal veins are home to the economic powerhouses of the setting.
This 226-page book focuses on the Federated States of Ullera, a relatively young nation born out of the Abolition War, founded on freedom from oppression and learning to handle its newfound economic prosperity and political power.
- Plunge into the setting with original subraces, each fresh and with a rich history.
- Take on the role of the Chaplain, an original base class able to heal, buff, harm, and bewilder allies and foes without magic. She adventures to further the goals of her association (each of which grants unique powers and options).
- Power up as the Gearhead, an original base class able to create wondrous effects through the use of technology. The Gearhead is able to daily construct useful and dangerous gear with a draft book full of schematics.
- Try your hand at one of the unique class archetypes such as the Pugilist, Grease Rat, or Ructioneer.
- Aim true and strike hard with new weapons, accessories, and gadgetry.
- Kick the tires. Brand new vehicles promise rapid travel and dynamic combat.
- Experience the horror science can awaken with new monsters such as the Reanimated Corpse and the Wondrous Armature.